In this policy, the “Website” means the Richard Jay website at http://www.startalaundromat.com.au/, a private company registered in South Australia (ABN 56 007 791 844) with its registered office at 76 Pym Street, Dudley Park SA 5006.
Information you give us:
We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. You provide this information when you search, participate in discussion forums, or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. As a result of those actions you might supply us with such information as your name, address, post code, date of birth, gender, information on how you use our services (such as type, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting the Website) and any other information with respect of your use of the Website or our services.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future use of the Website for you, improving the Website and communicating with you.
Examples of information we collect and analyse using technology which is not readily apparent include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; log in; e- mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from the Website, including date and time; cookie number; pages viewed or searched for; your site history, and phone number used to contact us. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. We want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- The ‘help’ portion of a toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to protect your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you turn cookies off you won’t have access to some of the features that make the Website more efficient and services may not function properly.
Google Remarketing Tag
We have opted to use Google Advertising on the Display Network and you may therefore see some of our adds appear not only in Google, but on other websites throughout the world wide web. We have added a Google tag to our pages so that Google collects data to know which pages you visited on our website to show you relevant ads. You are able to opt out of this data collection if you wish. We will not give or Google will not give that data to other vendors, it will only use the information to determine which adds to show you.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our adds on sites on the internet.
Do we share the information received?
The website collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver any services you have requested. We will not sell, rent or lease user lists to third parties. You consent to use of any personal details you give for internal administrative purposes, for marketing, and for release to third parties either for gain or without charge.
Additionally you acknowledge that the Company may sell or buy other assets or that someone else may take over the running of this site. The legal status of the Company or its ownership could also change. In this type of transaction, customer information generally is one of the assets transferred. You acknowledge that your data could be transferred as part of the process and consent to that transfer. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We will also give out personal information as required by law, for example to comply with a Court Order or to protect the safety and security of users on the Website.
If you give us your fax, phone or e-mail details, you authorise us or our associates to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records.
How secure is information about me?
- The security of all personal data is of the utmost concern to us. We take technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps to protect all of the user information that we hold. Despite this, no system is guaranteed to be 100% secure and you acknowledge that the information you give us may be at risk.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when using a shared computer (such as in an internet café or college) and take steps to make sure your personal information has not been stored by that computer or a network connected to it. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information.
What choices do I have?
- The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- There are also products which allow anonymous browsing.